GENESIS OF THE FORMATION AND DEVELOPMENT OF HUMAN RIGHTS IN THE FIELD OF NATIONAL SECURITY
The article is devoted to the study of the genesis of the formation and development of the human rights in the field of national security and to clarify the future legal model of national security in the term of human rights. The purpose of the article is to elucidate historical background and genesis of human rights in the field of national security. The research methodology is based on the general scientific dialectical method of scientific cognition. In addition, for the more comprehensive research of the genesis of human rights in the field of national security special scientific methods were used, in particular, historicallegal, formal-legalistic, formal-logical, contextual method of prediction. In article argues that the degree of protection of human and civil rights and freedoms from their violation is determined by the level of guarantee of each of these rights and freedoms. In accordance with principle of guarantee of the human rights and civil rights and freedoms, their strengthening is carried out both directly in the Constitution of Ukraine and in the current legislation. Position according to which state can choose to select a course that ensure national security in order to create a favorable condition for social development and provide the protection of the vital interest of the individuals, society and the state itself from internal or external threat can be called a policy of a national security. It is emphasized that the current stage of the development of the human rights in the national security began with adopting of the Association Agreement between Ukraine, on the one hand, and European union, the European Atomic Energy Community and their Member States, on the other. It is stated that among the fundamental human rights in the context of ensuring the right of national security to its subjectivity is a right to security, which has a feature of absolute right and at the same time is a subjective right in a specific legal relation in the field of national security. The right to security in the concept of human subjectivity has axiomatic significance as the initial formula of human-centered legal reality. It is concluded, that legal norms that constitute the core of the institution of national security law should be the norms of human rights in the field of national security, and the principle of ethnocentrism should be the basis of the national security law. In Ukraine the process of reforming human rights legislation in the aspect of national security is ongoing and needs further improvement. In particular, in terms of development and adoption of the Cyber Security Strategy of Ukraine, a longterm planning document, which determines the priorities of national interests of Ukraine in the field of cybersecurity.
2. Konyshev, V. N. (2014). Postpozitivizm o lichnosti kak novom referente bezopasnosti: kriticheskiy analiz [Postpositivism about the individual as a new security officer: a critical analysis]. Politeks. 10. 178–193.
3. Grushevskiy, M. S. (1906). Ocherk istorii ukrainskogo naroda [Essay on the history of the Ukrainian people]. Sankt-Peterburg : Tip. t-va “Obshchestvennaya polza”.
4. Honcharenko, V. D. et al. (2003). Istoriia derzhavy i prava Ukrainy [History of State and Law of Ukraine]. In V. Ya. Tatsii, A. Y. Rohozhyn, & V D. Honcharenko (Eds.). Kyiv : Kontsern “Vydavnychyi dim “InIure”.
5. Zahalna deklaratsiia prav liudyny, pryiniata i proholoshena rezoliutsiieiu 217 A (III) Heneralnoi Asamblei OON vid 10 hruden 1948 r [Universal Declaration of Human Rights, adopted and proclaimed by UN General Assembly Resolution 217 A (III) of 10 December 1948]. (1948). zakon.rada.gov.ua. Retrieved from https://zakon.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/995_015
6. Statut Orhanizatsii Obiednanykh Natsii i Statut Mizhnarodnoho Sudu [The Charter of the United Nations and the Charter of the International Court of Justice]. (1981) zakon.rada.gov.ua. Retrieved from https://zakon.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/995_010#Text
7. Mizhnarodnyi pakt pro hromadianski i politychni prava: ratyfik. Ukazom Prezydii Verkhovnoi Rady Ukrainskoi RSR vid 19 zhovt. 1973 r. № 2148-VIII [International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights: ratification. Decree of the Presidium of the Verkhovna Rada of the Ukrainian SSR of October 19, 1973 № 2148-VІІІ] (1973). zakon.rada.gov.ua ; Retrieved from https://zakon.rada.gov.ua/cgi-bin/laws/
8. Zakliuchnyi akt Narady zbezpeky ta spivrobitnytstva v Yevropi vid 01 serp. 1975 r. [Final Act of the Conference on Security and Co-operation in Europe of 1 August 1975]. zakon.rada.gov. ua ; Retrieved from https://zakon.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/994_055#Text
9. Sytnyk, H. P. (2010). Kontseptualni zasady zabezpechennia natsionalnoi bezpeky Ukrainy [Conceptual principles of national security of Ukraine] (Ch. 3: Derzhavna polityka ta osnovy stratehichnoho planuvannia zabezpechennia natsionalnoi bezpeky). Kyiv : NADU.
10. Antonov, V. O. (2017). Konstytutsiino-pravovi zasady natsionalnoi bezpeky Ukrainy [Constitutional and legal principles of national security of Ukraine]. In Yu. S. Shemshuchenko (Ed.). Kyiv : TALKOM.
11. Pro rishennia Rady natsionalnoi bezpeky i oborony Ukrainy vid 04 bereznia 2016 roku “Pro Kontseptsiiu rozvytku sektoru bezpeky i oborony Ukrainy”: Ukaz Prezydenta Ukrainy vid 14 berez. 2016 r [On the decision of the National Security and Defense Council of Ukraine of March 4, 2016 “On the Concept of Development of the Security and Defense Sector of Ukraine”: Decree of the President of Ukraine of March 14]. (2016). zakon4.rada.gov.ua. Retrieved from http://zakon4.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/92/2016
12. Kobko, Ye. (2018). Systema zabezpechennia natsionalnoi bezpeky Ukrainy: elementy ta kharakter yikh realizatsii v suchasnykh umovakh [The system of national security of Ukraine: elements and nature of their implementation in modern conditions]. Naukovyi visnyk Dnipropetrovskoho derzhavnoho universytetu vnutrishnii sprav. 4. 112–116.
13. Bohutskyi, P. P. (2020). Teoretychni osnovy stanovlennia i rozvytku prava natsionalnoi bezpeky Ukrainy [Theoretical foundations of formation and development of national security law of Ukraine].(dissertation of the doctor of legal sciences). Kyiv.
14. Poliakov, L. (2021). Problemy i perspektyvy spivpratsi Ukrainy z YeS u sferi bezpeky [Problems and prospects of Ukraine’s cooperation with the EU in the field of security]. Natsionalna bezpeka i oborona. 1–2. 99–102.
15. Uhoda pro asotsiatsiiu mizh Ukrainoiu, z odniiei storony, ta Yevropeiskym Soiuzom, Yevropeiskym spivtovarystvom z atomnoi enerhii i yikhnimy derzhavamy-chlenamy, z inshoi storony : ratyf. Zakonom Ukrainy vid 16 veres. 2014 r. № 1678-VII [Association Agreement between Ukraine, of the one part, and the European Union, the European Atomic Energy Community and their Member States, of the other part: ratification. Law of Ukraine of September 16. 2014 № 1678-VII]. (2014). Ofitsiinyi visnyk Ukrainy. 75. Art. 2125.
16. Kryshtanovych, M. F., Pushak, Ya. Ya., Fleichuk, M. I., & Franchuk, V. I. (2020). Derzhavna polityka zabezpechennia natsionalnoi bezpeky Ukrainy: osnovni napriamky ta osoblyvosti zdiisnennia [State policy of national security of Ukraine: main directions and features of implementation]. Lviv : Spolom.